It happens to us all right? One day we’re super motivated and feel like we can take on the world, the next we just want to sit in bed watching Netflix. I think it’s safe to say that everyone want’s to be more productive in their everyday lives. We wonder how different would our life be if we could tick everything off our never ending to do list. So, let’s chat about my top six podcasts that I listen to when lacking inspiration and motivation…
The Goal Digger Podcast
About: Hands down my all time favourite podcast! Every week host Jenna Kutcher brings you productivity tips, social media strategies, business hacks and inspiration stories that can help you design your dream career. Along with sharing her best kept secrets, she also interviews the likes of Melyssa Griffin and more.
- Episode 207: How To Batch Work (And Save Yourself Hours).
- Episode 223: Five Strategies That Add 5,000 Subscribers To My Email List Every Week
- Episode 137: How To Balance Being Multi-Passionate
Keeping It Candid
About: For those who want a mix between lifestyle and business this podcast is for you! Hosts Sophie and Millie discuss trending topics from Instagram and blogging to diversity and adult life in your twenties.
- Episode 14: What We Really Earn From Instagram & Blogging With Special Guest, Chloe Plumstead.
- Episode 19: Lack of Diversity In Street Style Photography.
- Episode 25: Friendships, How They Change, Grow & Unfortunately Sometimes End In Your Twenties.
The Gary Vee Audio Experience
About: Hosted by entrepreneur, CEO, vlogger and public speaker Gary Vaynerchuk. On this podcast you’ll find a mix of #AskGaryVee show episodes, speeches on marketing and business, interviews and fireside chats to give you motivation.
- Episode #: How To Crush It In 2019
- Episode #: Why You Need To Start Storytelling Today
- Episode #: Why Producing More Content Is The Most Important Thing | Interview On Theory After Hours
PLT: Behind Closed Doors
About: Host Nat O’Leary chats to YouTubers and Influencers that inspire us every day to get to know them on a deeper level. On this podcast you’ll find a mix of big and small issues with no subject off limits.
- Episode 6: Sophia and Cinzia
- Episode 10: Madison Sarah
- Episode 11: Imogen Hudson
Ace The Gram
About: Two millennial Instagram experts Tash and Viv teach you how to leverage Instagram for your personal brand or business.
- Episode 40: Instagram Content Creation Shortcuts
- Episode 18: The Growth Hacking Techniques To Go Viral On Instagram
- Episode 36: Flipping The Traditional Influencer Marketing Techniques
About: Entrepreneur and Youtuber Erin shares her business knowledge to help empower and inspire others.
- Episode 23: Why you NEED to document your journey
- Episode 42: Organic Growth Strategies And Finding Yourself With Jessa Lewis
- Episode 39: Launching a Brand At Age 22 With Jessica Williamson